How to move up in claims?

How to move up in claims?
so these days i am working to provide a claims adjuster and may soon be possessing licensed. At now I am becoming keen on working with the attorney’s office dealing with auto accidents. Does anyone realize what steps This wasn’t take to attempt? or has anyone were only available in claims and improved to something the same? please share ones own experiences.
Best Answer:
Most attorneys office prefer to hire an experienced adjuster.

Your best bet is to get hired by an insurance company and work handling bodily injury claims for a few years. Then apply to attorney offices.

However, you will find, that the insurance company pays you more than an attorney will. But it’s your choice.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply