Beltz & Ruth PA Reviews and Complaints

Beltz & Ruth, P.A. is a personal injury law firm dedicated to providing high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury. Our firm handles many different types of personal injury cases, most of which are covered in detail on this website. Among the many kinds of cases we review are claims for:Automobile AccidentsMotorcycle AccidentsTruck/18-Wheeler AccidentsDrunk Driving AccidentsMedical MalpracticeNursing Home AbuseWrongful DeathTraumatic Brain InjurySpinal Cord InjuryDefective ProductsDrugsSlip and Fall AccidentsDog BitesAirplane AccidentsInsurance Bad FaithSchool Bus AccidentsAn initial discussion with our Florida auto accident lawyers about your case is free of charge or obligation, and we only charge a fee if we’re successful in recovering an award for you. We will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front, because we recognize that most people cannot afford to do so. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.What if I’ve been injured in an automobile accident? When you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that certain action is taken. The name and address of the operator of each vehicle should be obtained. Additionally, the name and address of the owner of each vehicle involved should be obtained and license plate number of all vehicles should be recorded. Lastly, the name of the automobile insurance company for each vehicle should be obtained. If possible, obtain the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses to the accident. If there has been any type of injury, the police should be called to investigate the accident. The police officer will write a report which includes the details of the accident and the nature and extent of any damages and injuries. Insurance companies usually will require that a report of the accident be obtained before providing any benefits. It is most important to immediately contact your own motor vehicle insurance company to report to them any property damage or personal injury. If you or a family member is injured in a motor vehicle accident, prompt medical attention should be obtained. If you are seriously injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you should not talk to any representative of the negligent driver or owner’s insurance company until you have sought the advice of your own attorney. What if I have been injured by a Drunk Driver? Often someone is injured or dies in an alcohol-related crash. In a lawsuit arising from a drunk driving accident, in addition to the intoxicated driver being held liable for the injuries he or she caused, a bar or social host may be liable for damages if they served an obviously intoxicated guest, who then drove and caused an accident. However, the fact that the person who served the intoxicated driver alcohol may be held liable does not relieve the intoxicated driver of liability. What if a car crash results in a Wrongful Death? Wrongful death lawsuits allege that the death of a loved one occurred as a direct result of negligence or wrongful conduct of another. Wrongful death suits aim to hold the responsible party accountable for the victim’s death. The victim’s family members or beneficiaries may be entitled to financial compensation as a result of the defendant’s negligence. Although monetary compensation can’t erase the pain and injustice caused by the death of your loved one, it can help the family cover the costs associated with death and provide for the future. How will I pay all my medical bills? If you have been injured, you will likely have medical bills from physicians, hospitals, physical therapists, and other health care providers. Those bills will be in your name and will usually be sent to your address. You are primarily responsible for paying your bills, regardless of the cause of your injuries. The at-fault person’s liability insurance carrier will be responsible for p
Phone: (800) 749-3221
State: Florida
Address: 805 Executive Center Dr W, Ste 105, St Petersburg, FL 33702

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply